What kind of failures can we solve?
If your device has any of the following problems, there is a good chance we can recover your data:
- Clicking noises
- Bad heads
- Drive won’t mount on your Desktop (Mac)
- Drive doesn’t appear in BIOS or Windows Explorer (PC)
- “Flashing Question Mark” on Mac start-up
- Broken USB connector on Flash Drive
- “Dead” (no power getting to Hard Drive, Flash Drive, or SSD)
- USB Flash drive/SD/MicroSD controller corruption (chip-off data recovery)
- Drive reads data extremely slowly
- Burnt PCB
- Smoking hard drive or smoking chips on PCB / circuit board
- Liquid damage/water damage
- HDD Firmware Corruption (0MB size, drive only partially readable, drive reads/write extremely slowly, etc.)
- SSD Firmware Corruption (BAD_CTX errors, 8MB size, etc.)
- “Stiction” (heads stuck to platters)
- Weak motor/stuck spindle
- PCB Replacement/Adaptation
- Corrupt ROM
- Corrupt NVRAM
- Weak heads
- Accidentally reformatted
- Accidentally erased / trashed / recycled files
- Corrupt file system or operating system
- Missing or lost files
- Virus infection
- Data can’t be recovered by local computer repair shop/IT department
- Data can’t be recovered or cloned with software data recovery tools
- Encryption corruption (McAfee Endpoint Encryption, WinMagic, PGP Desktop, BitLocker, TrueCrypt, etc.
- Lost/missing/unknown hard drive password (in some cases)
We can recover all storage device interfaces:
- SATA, IDE/ATA, SCSI, SAS, m.SATA, PCI-e, USB, Firewire, Thunderbolt, eSATA, M.2
We can recover from all failed operating systems:
- Windows, Mac, Linux, DVRs, Xbox.
We can recover all partition types:
- FAT, exFAT, NTFS, HFS+, ZFS, EXT, Novell, APFS, BTRFS, and more!
We can recover all form factors:
- 1″, 1.8″, 2.5″, 3.5″
We can recover from almost all data storage devices:
- Hard drives, SSD (solid-state-drive), RAID/SAN (multiple hard drives combined into one), Flash Drives (“USB Thumb Drive”), Zip disk, NAS(network-attached-storage), 3.5″ floppy disk, SD card, MicroSD Card, CF Card, CFast Card, XQD Card, and more!